Saturday 5 November 2011

A Broken Pinky, Many a road trip to Suffolk and One whole Chocolate Orange in an Evening- my slow decline into third year turmoil...

Absolute utter carnage is the only way that I could describe the past two months. Okay Okay its not been too bad, just mildly tragic. My motto this year is work hard and die doing so. For one evening, ONE EVENING during Freshers week I decide to venture out to the Shabby-not-so-chic Students Union of ROHO for my friends birthday. Having been working all evening I was clearly very sober in that 'I-dont-need-drink-to-have-fun' attitude. No I don't need drink, but I do need two feet to stand on! At the bar, shattering with my friends, when what I can only describe as an over-zealous competition of bum-busting concluded with me soaring through the air having slipped on inevitably some wasted fresher's puke....found my feet but slipped like Bambi on ice and i'm a gonna'. I'm a gonna' sue somebodies ass more like!! Obviously I try to play it cool but with cheap filthy VK as my latest hair accessory, how is this going to work? But Alas, I carry this off in style....I close my gymnastic split legs to hide my horrendous (and un-matching) floral panties, I find my two feet like man's first landing on the moon, I flick my sopping hair out of my eyes and casually yet too elegant for my own liking, take a massive swig of my VK (Still holding it wasn't I!)...Right, now who's up for a jaeger Bomb?! Don't judge asshole, how else was I suppose to drown my sorrows and hide my shame!?







Pictures courtesy of the Wonderful Lydia Manser Cheers for that chicken! I fear these are rather out of hilarity as opposed to concern. Hmph!! 


Yours Truly, 


The Blundersaurus Rex. 

2 comments:

  1. It was fun regardless of the VK in my hair and eyes! You know what they say the show must go on! Thanks for the comment! x

    ReplyDelete